Sponsored Links

Minggu, 15 Juli 2018

Sponsored Links

Brony Wish | I Wish I Could Talk to Ponies | Know Your Meme
src: i.kym-cdn.com

Video Template talk:My Little Pony



Pegacorn

A Pegacorn or a Unipeg is a horse with the wings of a Pegasus and a horn of a unicorn. It is also one of the mythological creatures with a unique personality. Pegacorns have been popularized as toys, crafts and characters of the animated shows like Sailor Moon and My Little Pony. They also are in some pages in a book called The Secret History of Unicorns. User:71.166.132.84 15:13, 19 February 2011

  • This is a valid topic related to My Little Pony. I made an article about this at winged unicorn because a redirect had existed there previously since 2004, a good history. Bonechamber (talk) 06:03, 22 September 2011 (UTC)

Maps Template talk:My Little Pony



Fighting is Magic

That is a fan game, it does not belong on this template. See Template:Transformers and Template:Harry Potter for similar templates. -IsaacAA (talk) 16:47, 26 August 2011 (UTC)

I don't see any form of policy or guideline that forbids it from being placed. If you want to go into an edit war, by all means. Rainbow Dash !xmcuvg2MH 19:38, 28 August 2011 (UTC)
I think you're being unnecessarily hostile. -IsaacAA (talk) 18:53, 4 September 2011 (UTC)

Brony Wish | I Wish I Could Talk to Ponies | Know Your Meme
src: i.kym-cdn.com


Black links on Animated Shorts

I am going to turn these into hyperlinks, I think this will encourage people to eventually make articles about these, or perhaps a list page could be made and the names could be directed to the specific sections. Bonechamber (talk) 06:03, 22 September 2011 (UTC)


Failing at Friendship - My Little Pony: The Movie [HD] - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com


"Interactive software"

I think the term "interactive software" is the wrong term, isn't all software interactive? I'm sure we can think of a better name for it than "interactive software". Wagner u t c 00:10, 1 February 2012 (UTC)

I changed it to 'software'. Ciaran Sinclair (talk) 23:34, 3 June 2012 (UTC)

My Little NON-Homophobic, NON-Racist, NON-Smart-Shaming Pony: A ...
src: testdb.msmagazine.com


Category concern: Templates

Here is something deeply disrespectful. And I found it on the template itself, showing that the editor might have had 99 too many (alcoholic) drinks:

"TV series My Little Pony (1899-2000) o My Little Pony: Adventures in Killing Brony Land (2004-2025) o Friendship Is Magic (episodes; "None! Because we destroyed all tapes.")"

"Films and specials Rescue at Midnight Castle (1984) o Escape From Catrina (1985) o The Movie (1986) o My Little Pony: A Very Bloody Christmas (2005) o The Princess Promenade (2006) o Crystal Princess: The Run Away Brony (who is going to be killed at the end of the movie) (2006) o A Very Pony Place (2007) o Twinkle Wish Adventure (what kind of name is this) (2009)"

"Twilight Sparkle, We have a Android App that shall be terminated"

ROFL. What a lazy ass drunkard that deserves to go to jail. 17:05, 29 May 2012 (UTC) -- Preceding unsigned comment added by 172.190.126.214 (talk)

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments